|Take a Tour!|
See iContact in action >>
iContactEmail Marketing Services... Create, Publish and Track Newsletters, Surveys and RSS Feeds.
OverviewiContact's easy-to-use web-based, email marketing service allows you to create, publish and track permission-based e-mail communications. Sign up for iContact's 15-day free trial to test the services that nearly 14,000 clients worldwide - including AT&T, Century21 and Symantec - use to build their businesses, connect with customers and communicate with prospects.
FeaturesiContact bundles a full suite of communication services into one single, affordable product! Use it to ...
- Create effective HTML and text messages and an unlimited number of mailing lists.
- Send newsletters, surveys and RSS feeds.
- Manage subscriber and contact lists by importing from any application or database.
- Track deliveries, opens, clickthroughs, bounces and unsubscribes.
- Segment your mailing lists into smaller, targeted groups.
- Automate follow-up marketing campaigns in advance.
- Survey customers and subscribers and track real-time data with responses and graphs.
How It WorksSimply sign up for a 15-Day FREE trial to evaluate the service and see if it's right for you. Once you've joined, creating a message is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Step 1: Create a professional message with an iContact template or use your own design.
- Step 2: Send your message with world-class deliverability!
- Step 3: Track how well your messages are performing.
Sign Up for a FREE 15-Day Trial Today!The best way to learn what iContact can do for you is to try it out. During your trial, you'll be able to send 1,500 messages to up to 250 subscribers--and use all features of iContact. You'll also have access to technical support during the trial period. At the end of the trial, you can decide whether you'd like to upgrade into one of iContact's affordable plans or cancel your account.
Available now! No charge